Bay Bank offers all the tools you would expect to help you manage your cash.
Contact us about any of these convenient services today.
Cash Management Services
- Merchant Services – Debit & Credit Card Payment Processing
- ACH Services
- FED Wires
- Zero Balance Accounts
- Payroll Processing
- Sweep Accounts
– Provides Businesses an Automatic, Low-risk and Cost Efficient Program to Invest Surplus Cash
– Checking Account is Subject to Analysis
See account disclosures for additional terms and conditions.
Business Online Banking
- Balance Reporting
- Bill Payment
- View Transaction & Transfer Funds
- Stop Payments
- ACH Collection & Payment Origination*
- Wire Transfers
- State & Federal Tax Payments*
- View & Pay Bank Loans
- Check Images
- Access 24/7
Service Options with Pricing
Online banking customers can choose to receive electronic monthly and quarterly statements instead of receiving paper statements. Sign up for online banking and select "change your statement delivery method" to receive eStatements.
REMOTE DEPOSIT SERVICE*
CONVENIENT CHECK DEPOSITING RIGHT FROM YOUR DESK
Remote Deposit Service provides businesses of all sizes with the ability to make check deposits at their office location and electronically deliver the check images and MICR information to Bay Bank over a secure internet connection. No more deposit slips, trips to the bank or paying couriers to do the job. Saving time, saving money and increasing the security of transactions is as easy as installing a small table-top scanner linked to a personal computer and some easy-to-use image capture software.
- Cost & Convenience Benefits
- Consolidate Accounts
- Reduce Posting Errors
- Eliminate Trips to the Bank & Transportation Expenses
- Extend Deposit Window Until 11:00 PM with Same Day Credit
- Save Money - Bay Bank Supplies All of the Equipment
- Reduce Fraud
- Faster Access to Funds
- Reduce Time to Research Checks & Deposits
- Make Deposits Anytime – 24/7
- Access & Store Digital Check Images
- Convenient and Safe
Click here to view a demo
For additional information, call (410) 312-5400.
This free electronic check recovery service is available to all business customers. The service utilizes RCK (electronic re-presentment) technology to help businesses collect money from NSF checks.
- Free Service to all Business Banking Customers
- Improves Collection of Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) Checks
- Reduces Collection Costs
- Reimburses 100% of the Check's Face Value
- 24/7 Access to Online Tracking System